...StairWay....

Saturday, May 1, 2010

story


destiny ...
it is when i met each of person in my life..
weather they were left or stay...
but it is already written as a destiny,,
"my d-e-s-t-i-n-y"


faith ....
it is what inside my heart...
it is what i believe...
it is what make me still have willing to live a life..
it is what encourage me to told them who i love about who is the real me..
it is what you`ve said in the first time we knew eachother, along the time we spent together, and in the time you left me... you said you still have faith on me... it was YOURS.. Your faith..
and mine is safety saved in my heartbox. stay there... and that was MINE,, My F-a-i-t-h

future..
it is everybody`s next chapter of life..
it is everybody`s hope..
it is everybody`s mistery..
but future are coming like it or not...
future are there...
set by GOD ...
and there are lotsa dream and hope for a path called future..
my dream and hope for my future...

“ Dear Allah and all of fairy, let them who stayed beside me, who walk together with me become my true friend .. and may them who left become my bittersweet memories cause there always be "STORY" in their presence ”

1 comment:

jp said...

irnaaaa.... *hugs*